End Point Security
2nd highest source of cyber breaches
WHY END POINT DETECTION AND RESPONSE MATTERS?
End point devices are the most vulnerable to be exploited. Zero-day, ransomware, malware, file-less attacks are common threat vectors against end point devices. Factors which make end point devices vulnerable are:
- Poor or missing patch management practices. Most breaches leverage vulnerabilities which are known for a year or more.
- End users unaware of the kind of threats and preventive measure to be taken by them
- Cyber criminals have access to sophisticated, automated tools for ahcking and mutating malware
- Infected malware on end points used to recce the environment and laterally move across the organization. Cyber criminals are persistent.
- Hard to detect exfiltration of sensitive data from end points without sophisticated detection platform
BENEFITS OF OUR END-POINT DETECT AND RESPONSE SERVICE
MONITOR, DETECT, & ANALYZE
We monitor your end-points 24x7x365 for security events in your environment. We detect malicious activity resulting from any type of malware (known or unknown), analyze its intent and take remedial steps.
We develop governance processes that fit into your ogranization. We provide visibility to threats, end-point breaches and actions taken. We provide a dedicated point of contact for escalations and critical communications.
FREE YOU TO FOCUS ON CRITICAL AREAS
IT environments are getting complex and vulnerable. Day-to-day management of end-points can be demanding requiring skilled resources. Our service capabilities free you to focus on what is more critical for your business.
STRENGTHEN YOUR END-POINT SECURITY
Contact us for a free assessment of your end-point security posture. After a thorough assessment, we will recommend steps to strengthen your end-point security posture.