Cyber Breach Simulations
Offense is the best defense
WHY PERFORM CYBER BREACH SIMULATIONS?
Vulnerability assessments are conducted to identify all vulnerabilities. Penetration testing has been in vogue to test resilience of security layers. Challenges with these assessments are:
- Security assessments are point-in-time. Today, we need more frequent assessments than these compliance driven, periodic assessments
- Penetration tests call for experienced hackers
- Vulnerabilities found aren’t necessarily prioritized to address the highest risks first
- Techniques used are limited to expertise of hackers engaged – several other techniques remain untested
- Expensive to have these tests done through the year
BENEFITS OF CONTINUOUS CYBER BREACH SIMULATIONS
CONTINUOUS CYBER SURVEILLANCE
Continuous visibility to cyber posture combined with the capability to resolve gaps immediately is the desired end goal for businesses who want to proactively manage their cyber risks.
BATTLE-HARDEN SOC TEAM
Continuous cyber breach simulations against your entire cyber landscape using threat vectors and techniques used by cyber criminals exposes your SOC team to addressing gaps in security in near-real-time. Your SOC team is better prepared in the event of a real cyber breach.
Investments made in technologies and platforms based on limited POCs, vendor claims, and research reports can be tested for their effectiveness in detecting, protecting, and remediating cyber breaches.
MITIGATE CYBER BREACHES
Test your cyber landscape as often as you see necessary to monitor your cyber defense posture and effectiveness without dependence on people with specialized skills and knowledge.